['async'] is in these articles:
a library for doing asynchronous IO from Python
subprocesses on Windows and POSIX
A simple async HTTP
Forwarding and another
recipe for it that does this asynchronously
- pymills, a collection of Python libraries focused on event driven and asynchronous applications, including distribution of them across different nodes. This includes the "ann" module that is useful in building artificial neural networks. The project home page is here. 
Web Pages With Ajax, by Edmond Woychowsky, ISBN: 0132272679.
like Google Maps possible. More on its use.
A Slashdot book review of: Ajax
in Action, by Pascarello Crane, ISBN 1932394613.
- A gzip pipe for asynchronous use that allows you to read a large file in small chunks. 
- Async Batching with Twisted: A Walkthrough, contains a number of simple examples. 
- A discussion of how one would go about writing asynchronous code with Twisted. 
- A recommendation for the new multiprocessing module which implements an API similar to the threading module, to distribute work across multiple processes. Combining this with Net-SNMP for asynchronous multi-processing in Python. 
- Jesse Noller takes a look at programming with twisted. 
- The PyMOTW takes a look at the asyncore module, an asynchronous I/O handler.  
- The PyMOTW takes a look at the asynchat module which is used for building asynchronous network communications protocols.  
- Subprocess with async I/O pipes class. 
- fapws is a fast asynchronous python web server. This got renamed to nfapws. 
- Tornado (project home page) is another web framework for Python. This one originated with FriendFeed. Mentioned here and discussed here on Slashdot. Praise for Tornado can be found here. 
- The diesel server is a new asynchronous web server engine for Python. Beautiful coroutines, cooperative concurrency in Python using Diesel. 
['async'] is in these pages: